NATIONAL DUSTERS CONSTRUCTION CLEAN UP SERVICES
- Remove small debris, putting it into the dumpster on the site.
- Sweeping or using a heavy-duty vacuum to remove construction dust and smaller debris.
- Dusting or wiping down surfaces such as walls, door frames, ledges, stair rails, etc.
- Wet cleaning of bathrooms, kitchens, counter tops and any other areas. We also remove stickers from fixtures and clean the insides of cabinets and drawers.
- Cleaning windows and window frames. We also remove drywall mud and stickers. This take extra care because windows are easily scratched.
- Sweeping or vacuuming hard floor surfaces and wet mopping to ensure all drywall mud and paint is removed. Some flooring may need additional service if construction workers were not careful by covering up floors with plastic.
- Detail vacuuming the carpet, including all edges. We also remove all drywall mud and paint. Some carpet may need to be professionally-cleaned if the contractors didn’t provide enough protection from dirt and debris.
Once we are done, we walk through with you to ensure your home will be ready for move-in.
AS ALWAYS, YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED