Professional Area Rug Cleaning
Rugs are not only warm accents to a home, they also serve a vital role in any space’s cleanliness level. Area rugs are an important barrier to keeping dirt and grime out of your home, and entering into your air cycle.
And while a rug can be one of the sturdiest elements in a home or office, it still needs the proper cleaning required in order to stay beautiful and functional. Maintaining the area rugs throughout your home will help ensure that they withstand the demand of heavy traffic and remain intact, useful, and beautiful.
We Oversee the Cleaning of Both Synthetic and Natural Fiber Rugs
Rugs come in every imaginable fabric, fiber, and material – from durable animal skins and leather to delicate silk to mass produced synthetic textile material. If your rug is composed of synthetic fibers, National Dusters carpet cleaning technicians can use our steam cleaning machines to freshen up your rug’s appearance and smell as well as remove any stains. If your rug is mixed fiber, meaning it has natural fiber elements in it, like wool or silk, then it will be taken to our privately owned cleaning facility where professionals will attend to its cleaning and grooming over a period of 24 hours. Cleaning your rug at our facility is of the utmost importance because certain rugs, especially Oriental and Persian rugs, are 100% natural and therefore require both hands on cleaning and temperature controlled drying environments.
Same Day Area Rug Cleaning is Available
National Dusters is a locally based cleaning service provider. To be more accessible to our customers we operate from 8am-8pm every day of the week. And since we’re right here in town we can often schedule same day services, too.
For more information on our rug cleaning or our cleaning facility, or even to arrange a free price estimate, please contact our customer service representatives at 612-DUSTERS
Area Rug & Oriental Rug Cleaning is Our Specialty
- Hand-made including Persian, Chinese, Turkish, Moroccan, Pakistani, and Dhurry.
- Machine-made including Wilton, Axminister, and Karastan.
- Any area rug made from wool, virgin wool, silk, cotton, blends, nylon, and olefin.
- Dry-clean-only rugs.
Area and Oriental Rug Cleaning Process
- Pre-inspect for type of material, material condition, dye stability, stains, and overall soiling to determine the correct cleaning agents to use to achieve the best results.
- Area and oriental rugs can be cleaned in-house or brought back to our facility. If in-house, we prepare the area and protect the surrounding floor and furnishings.
- Pre-vacuum both sides of the area or oriental rug to help remove loose soil, pet dander, dust mites, etc.
Pre-treat stains and heavily soiled areas.
- Lightly agitate to loosen stains and soil.
- Complete steam rinse and extraction to remove soil and stains leaving rugs clean and almost dry to the touch.
- Clean and brighten fringes.
* We use a dry cleaning process on dry-clean-only
30-Day No-Hassle Guarantee
National Dusters Home and Commercial Cleaning offers an unheard of no-hassle 30-day guarantee. If you are unhappy for any reason, we will gladly come out and re-clean any area you are not happy with. Your happiness is our future!